Anytime, anywhere have your office phone at your fingertips. Need to make a call from the office? Take a call but your currently out heading to a meeting? No problem with Dial.press
Dial.press has you covered whether you prefer iPhone or Android. We even support all your favorite tablets too!
Dial.press has your daily workflow covered for chat, calls, and conferencing right from your desktop. Work exclusively from the web? No problem, we have a Webclient for that!
Dial.press is designed as a Cloud first technology freeing you from the confines of on-premises phones
Dial.press is truely designed as a mobile first service. Desk phones are truely optional.
Sleep easy knowing that Dial.press has your back. No need to worry about maintenance, updates, or changes. We take care of all that for you :).
From your phone:
- Dial the voicemail number from your welcome email.
- Enter your PIN and press "#".
- Select option "9" then "8" and then "0" to record.
- Press "#" to end recording "0" to save.
From the Webclient:
- Go to "Settings" > "Greetings"
- From here you can set a greeting according to your status.
From the Webclient, iPhone and Android Apps:
- Tap / click on "Schedule Conference" (in top menu for phones).
- "Enable Annoucements" to get notified when participants join.
- Add the "Subject" and "Notes".
- Specify the preferred time.
- Hit "Create Meeting" (Webclient) or "Done" (phones) and add participants.
- Participants will receive an invitation email with an external dial-in number and a PIN.
- Internal participants will receive an email with an extension and PIN or be called.
Jennifer McDonald - Chief Operating Officer
The McDonald Group
Ryan Edwards - Owner / President
New products, new easy solutions just for you!